- Is your diet progress sabotaged after a night out?
- Do you like happy hour but wish it didn’t affect your waistline?
- Is that after dinner drink holding back your weight loss?
There are excellent ways to enjoy a few cocktails without packing on the pounds or guilt!
I am featured in Medical Daily discussing the best LOW and NO CARB drink options that won’t hinder your weight loss.
What makes an alcoholic drink a low-carb beverage?
Its sugar content classifies it as high vs. low carb.
- No Carb: contains zero grams of sugar
- Low Carb: less than 5 grams of sugar
So the next time you’re having a drink, choose one of these.
These 5 Alcoholic Drinks are Low in Sugar AND Calories.
|Vodka & Soda||Red Wine|
|Rum & Diet Coke||Some light beers (i.e. Michelob Ultra, Beck’s Light, Miller Light)|
Click HERE for the full article in Medical Daily.
Do you have a favorite low-carb drink? Will you order one of these the next time you’re out? I would love to hear your answer in the comments below.